Match Systems Solutions Pte Ltd (hereafter referred to as “Match Systems” or “the Company”) is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it. As part of this fundamental obligation, Match Systems is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal information, also referred to as “confidential/personal data,” that has been collected from its stakeholders.
If at any time you wish to send us any queries regarding this policy and how we manage your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definitions and Interpretations
“Cookie” – means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and when you use certain features of it. Details of the Cookies are set out in our Cookies Policy.
“Our site/website” – means this website https://matchsystems.com and its subdomains.
“Personal Data” – means data relating to an individual who can be identified from that data or in conjunction with other information that is in possession of the controller.
“Services” – means your use of our site and the information or knowledge we offer in response to your request.
“We/Us/Our” – means Match Systems Solutions Pte Ltd, a private limited company, registered in Singapore having its legal address at 10 Anson Road #20-05, International Plaza, 079903 Singapore.
“You/Your/Customer” – means any natural or legal person who may access our site or create a working relationship with us via our website.
Our Data Subjects
Individuals and/or companies whom we collect data from may be any one of the following:
- our customers and/or their legal representatives,
- our website visitors,
- our employees,
- applicants for job vacancies,
- service providers.
Collection of Personal Data
Match Systems will collect certain information through your use of this website and its Cookies, including any data you may provide through this website when you complete the “Leave a Request” form or when you fill out our Customer Questionnaire form.
If you choose to leave a request or connect with Match Systems using a third-party single sign-in service that authenticates your identity and connects your social media login information (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram or WhatsApp), we will collect any information or content needed for the registration or log-in that you have permitted the social media provider to share with us, such as your name, phone number or email address. Other information we collect will depend on the privacy settings you have set with your social media provider, so please review the privacy statement or policy of the applicable service.
We work closely with third parties including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, professional, payment and other services, search information providers, credit reference agencies, professional advisors, and previous employers. We may receive information about you from them for the purposes of our analytical services and ancillary support services.
Types of Data Processed
Match Systems may process one or more types of the following data:
- phone number and/or email address,
- residential address and/or business address,
- job application/CV,
- identification documents, including information like DOB,
- financial details,
- employment details,
- images and voice recordings of mutual communications,
- IP address and URL,
- browser type and time zone settings,
- products viewed or searched,
- download errors,
- length of visits to certain pages,
- operating system and platform,
- invoicing information.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Match Systems uses information collected about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your case or to your organization;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, been provided with or enquired about;
- To comply with or as required by local applicable law and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines, and any request or direction of any governmental authority.
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and /or profiling) to improve our services and facilities in order to enhance your relationship with us for your benefit, or to improve any of our services for your benefit;
- To store, host or back up data, whether for disaster recovery or otherwise, of your personal data;
- To respond to complaints, feedback, queries and/or requests;
- To send you information about any administrative changes, updates and/or amendments to our policies, terms and conditions;
- To verify your identity, process payments and manage our business operations.
Please note that at Match Systems we neither sell nor lease any personal data to anyone for any reason.
Other ways in which we may make use of your data:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you when you are using your computer or other devices;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You may refuse to give us your personal and sensitive personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to delete, change or stop processing your data that we have already received or collected. If you do not provide us with personal or sensitive personal data, or if you request a restriction of processing, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested and that are stated in this policy.
Safe Retention of Your Personal Data
To ensure the safety of your personal data, we have implemented the following organizational and IT measures:
- Critical or sensitive network equipment is housed in secure areas with appropriate barriers and entry controls;
- Entry to secure areas is restricted to those whose job requires it;
- Our offices are protected from power supply failures, as well as intruder alarms and fire suppression systems;
- Door lock codes to secure areas are changed periodically, and the same measure is applied if suspicions arise that a code has been compromised;
- All office doors, keys, access codes are, at all times, kept secure and never given or communicated to third parties;
- Training is required for all levels of staff to make sure that everybody at Match Systems understands their data protection responsibilities;
- Contract administration ensures that contracts with service providers offer accurate protection of personal data;
- Confidentiality clauses are included in contracts to ensure that our employees and subcontractors keep your personal information confidential;
- Virus scans and firewalls are installed to review and identify technological threats that could affect our network;
- Access to the network is preformed via secure log-on procedure, with numerous passcodes, designed to minimize the opportunity for unauthorized access;
- All email exchanges are encrypted to maintain confidentiality;
- All data held electronically is securely and regularly backed up;
- Automated security tests ensure that all software is subject to verification of security measures.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to third countries because of contractual relationships between Match Systems and our service providers. We make sure that the transfer is made in context of the contractual relationship and only if absolutely necessary. We also make sure to establish contractual relationships only with service providers from those countries that offer the highest degree of protection of personal data.
Deletion of Your Personal Data
The period for which customer data will be retained is dependent upon any statutory retention periods Match Systems is required to adhere to under applicable law. After the expiration of that period personal data shall be securely deleted, as long as it is no longer required for the fulfillment of any contract or in relation to other legal proceedings.