Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) carefully before using Match Systems Solutions Pte Ltd(“Match Systems,” “the Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) website and/or services. This Agreement shall govern the availability and use of the website and the various services provided by Match Systems (“Match Systems Services”). Anyone who accesses or uses any or part of Match Systems Services (“customer,” “user,” “you,” or “your”) agrees to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If a user does not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, he/she must not access or use any of Match Systems Services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, customers should regularly review the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may access the latest version of this Agreement at any time on our website.This Agreement is effective and legally binding on the date when the customer applies for Match Systems Services or otherwise uses Match Systems Services. Customers’ acceptance of this Agreement and use of Match Systems Services serves as confirmation that they fully understand and accept these terms and conditions. If customers do not understand any of these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When interacting with our website or requesting and using our services, whether in writing or otherwise, you, the user, should respect the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. All amendments will be posted on this page, and your use of Match Systems Services, after such changes have been posted, will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions and all the changes. Customers should therefore read this page carefully every time they visit the website.
Limitation of Liability
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the contents of our website and information derived from our services are accurate and free from error. However, the information and contents received by customers from Match Systems Services are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law Match Systems hereby disclaims any warranty (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, validity or timeliness for the services provided.
Match Systems shall have neither liability nor responsibility, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any information contained in or omitted from our website.
In addition, Match Systems has no liability over any delay or inability to provide any of Match Systems Services, notwithstanding that we are aware of the possibility of such damages. Our Limitation of Liability also covers lost profits, lost information, lost revenues, loss of business opportunity or any other lost opportunity. This limitation of liability also includes the transmission of viruses that may infect your equipment and devices, lead to its failure, or any interconnect problems, such as unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, strikes, and any other problems and unseen circumstances.
The information and contents are provided for information purposes only and are not intended as financial, regulatory, legal or other professional advice.
Restrictions and Responsibilities
Age – you may only use Match Systems Services if you are 18 years of age or older. To submit a request to us, or request to receive any information, marketing or other promotional material from us, you must reach the age of majority. If you do not meet this requirement, you are not allowed to interact with us in any manner.
Customers agree, directly or indirectly:
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to Match Systems Services;
- Not to modify, translate, or create derivative works based on Match Systems Services;
- Not to sell, resell, rent or lease Match Systems Services or otherwise make them available to any third party;
- Not to remove any proprietary notices or labels from Match Systems Services;
- Not to use Match Systems Services to transmit or store viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- Not to knowingly interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of Match Systems Services;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to Match Systems Services or their related systems or networks;
- Not to use the website and its contents for illegal purposes;
- Not to access Match Systems Services in order to build a competitive product or service or to copy any of its features, functions or graphics.
Furthermore, customers agree and warrant that they will use Match Systems Services only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
The Company reserves the right to update or modify the website from time to time, as well as these Terms and Conditions. The company further reserves all rights to deny its services to a customer, at any time, for any reason whatsoever and without ascribing any reason whatsoever.
Rules of Communication
Since the website enable the possibility to submit requests to Match Systems, or interact with us by other means, you should comply with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in you being blacklisted by us and barred from communicating with us in the future:
- You must not use obscene language;
- You must not send messages that are abusive, threatening, harassing or defamatory;
- You must not send messages that are intended to promote or incite violence;
- You must not send us ‘spam’;
- You must not impersonate other people.
Our website may contain links to other websites and other websites may contain links to our website. Unless expressly stated, these other websites and their content are not under the control of Match Systems. The inclusion of a link to another site is carried out for informational purposes only. We take a responsible approach to the choice of published materials, including links, on our website. However, we accept no responsibility for such websites or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of such websites is subject to the usage rules of those websites.
Payment of Fees
Customers will pay the Company all applicable fees (the “Fees”) described in the contract for services rendered in accordance with the terms therein. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Contract” means an agreement, whether written or verbal, mutually executed by both parties. Unless otherwise expressly specified in the Contract or herein:
- The Fees will be invoiced in full upfront and must be paid at the start of the business relationship or as specified in the Contract;
- Payment obligations are non-cancellable and non-refundable;
- If a customer’s use of Match Systems Services exceeds the initial estimation of time and resources spent (or other capacity parameters set forth in the applicable Contract), the Company will give notice to the customer and an additional fee will be agreed upon.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Fees or applicable charges and to institute new charges and fees for new customers.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.